We have put hours of thought into who would make the very best owner for a RestoPros franchise.
The following qualifiers indicate best fit:
1. Technical know-how and a basic understanding of the restoration industry
2. A high level of credibility, and a commitment to excellent customer service
3. A “people person” who will bond with customers and maintain the loyalty of each client
4. Excellent oversight of the timing and scheduling of all moving parts
5. Excellence, honesty, and integrity
Steps to Ownership
Before launching into ownership, do your research. Ask us any questions that you may have regarding the RestoPros model, lifestyle, investment, and more. Take some time to research the industry as well. We are confident that you will be impressed with the industry’s growth and applicability throughout the States.
Invest In You
We value transparency and trustworthiness in everything we do. When it comes to our partnership with our franchisees, our goal is to effectively communicate exactly what your investment will connect you with. The Franchise Disclosure Document, or FDD, will disclose every corner of this business, meaning you will have a comprehensive understanding of all that is the RestoPros company up front and in detail.
Let’s take a quick look at the investment and fees you can expect with a RestoPros franchise:
- Franchise Fee: $37,500
- Royalty Fee: 7% of gross sales
- Total Average Initial Investment: $129,050 (includes franchise fee)
- Used Towards Local Advertising: 10% of gross revenue
Take The Next Step
We are grateful that you are exploring the RestoPros franchise opportunity. We are confident that you will find a fantastic support team and impressive profits within our business! Let’s connect. Fill out our form and we will be in touch shortly.